- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy, respectful OTF studio environment
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the OTF fitness staff using the OTF business model.
- Hires, trains and educates new OTF group personal trainers for success using OTF business model.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio.
- Responsible for marketing, community outreach and studio inreach to grow the business
- Responsible for building OTF attendance, retaining current clientele and achieving monthly revenue budgets.
- Responsible for OTF training session schedule. Daily, Weekly and Monthly as well as management of the MBO system.
- Responsible for follow up communcation with new, current and former OTF studio clients.
- Collects, reviews and coaches the personal training staff on program design and lesson plans
- Conducts monthly fitness staff meetings and attends all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings
- Handles member concerns in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution.
- Leads/instructs a minimum of 10 OTF training sessions per week including weekends if needed or instructed by your Studio Manager
- Leads or assists Sales Associates with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying current with pricing options.
- Maintain current, active employee files which include resume, CPR cards, fitness certifications, disclipinary items, emergency contact info, I-9 form and more.
- Must be flexible and willing to weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, etc.
- Must invest 10 hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Related Field is preferred.
- Must have current CPR/AED certification
- 3 years of professional experience teaching and/or managing in the Fitness Industry.
- Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)