*LOOKING FOR SOMEONE EXCITED ABOUT FITNESS, SUPER ENERGETIC, AND CONFIDENT**
At Orangetheory Fitness, our goal is to share the fitness journey with our members. We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a proven program that delivers results. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape the body like nothing else. The right person for this role is interested in growing with Orangetheory Fitness. You are always ready to take on additional responsibilities and have a strong interest in taking on a leadership role. As a Fitness Sales Associate, you are an integral part of a member’s fitness journey. Your primary focus will be meeting and exceeding sales expectations with the goal of introducing as many people as possible to Orangetheory Fitness.
- Health & Fitness minded people required
- Successful sales experience with strong closing skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Excellent people skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
- Ability to work and function in a team environment
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- High School diploma required
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into Orangetheory Fitness
- Accurately follow the daily studio checklist (pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Participate in guerrilla marketing efforts at local road races, events and local businesses
- Lead generation
- Establish relationships with local businesses
- Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative Orangetheory Fitness training programs
**PLEASE SEND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO BE CONSIDERED. WALK-INS AND TELEPHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED**
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)