The ideal candidate for this job is outgoing, excited and enthusiastic about selling a fitness experience to customers of all ages and fitness levels. We are seeking people who are truly passionate about fitness and cannot stop talking about Orangetheory Fitness! The Fitness Sales Associate assists in running all "front of house" fitness studio operations. In addition, the Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, as well as maximizing workout traffic.
· Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
· Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
· Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
· Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile
· Helps create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
· Accurately follows the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post ) shift activities
· Should be willing and able to participate in 1-2 OTF workouts per week
· Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
· Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
· Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
· Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
· Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms
· Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
· Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
· Excellent customer service skills
· You are friendly, positive, upbeat and bring a smile no matter what!
· Previous sales experience and strong sales skills a plus
· Solid verbal and written communication skills required
· Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
· Functional computer skills required
· Health & fitness minded people strongly preferred
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills.
· Ability to work and function in a TEAM environment
- Have you ever worked for an Orangetheory Fitness studio?
- Have you ever taken an OTF class?
- Why do you want to work for Orangetheory?
- What strengths do you have that make you great at fitness membership sales?
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)