Estamos buscando bilingües en inglés y español
- Welcoming everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy and knowledge
- Presenting the OTF concept to any interested consumers, also known as “intros”
- Maintaining our front desk which includes answering phones, talking to members, and other tasks that arise
- Presenting studio tours to potential clients
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with trainers to guide intros through their first Orangetheory workout
- Selling memberships to help the studio thrive
- Following up on prospective clients
- Handling member’s concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution
- Participating in marketing and outreach events
- Ensuring all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a retail or fitness environment (preferred)
- Experience in a customer facing role (preferred)
- Bilingual capability (English & Spanish) (preferred)
This position offers both full-time and part-time opportunities with flexible scheduling
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Unlimited earning potential with commission paid in addition to a base hourly rate
- Free Orangetheory corporate studio membership
- Employee discount on Orangetheory retail & partner brands
- Paid Time Off (For Full-time Positions)
- Team Building and exciting work environment
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to impact the lives of our members and communities
- Being apart of a shared passion for fitness
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)