Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
- Gather and document requirements from the business, assess priority and feasibility of requests
- Develop a deep understand of all aspects of the product/IT platform
- Foster a solid working relationship with business partners and IT colleagues to collaborate on prioritization of business needs and established action plans for completing approved initiatives
- Translate functional expectations into tangible results
- Provide testing of software and enhancements
- Provide advanced technical / product support to our customers where necessary
- Assist in WBS (Work Breakout Structure) for the duration of a project by creating detailed project plans, identifying development and configuration work package needed to meet solution requirements
- Implement, refine and improve structure and process and help to create quality standards and SOP’s
- Manage key relationships with Head of Operations, IT Vendors, IT Team, and Business Teams
- Utilize a high degree of creativity and latitude to ensure solutions are achieved
- Aide in establishing and implementing short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Interact with local business units, franchise owners and area representatives, IT Vendors and internal IT leaders and customer resources related to tracking and resolution of internal and external operational issues on a regular basis
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for maintenance, redevelopment of existing systems or development of new technologies that fall under Business Intelligence portfolio
- Effectively manage the project scope
- Ensure that IT solutions incorporate defined training plans, systems documentation and support requirements
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure software enhancements and releases are meet by assigned due date
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in IT
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a business analyst supporting 2 or more of the following areas in Information Technology: Application Development, Cloud-based SAAS, Project Management, Infrastructure and Maintenance and Support
- Strong Technical knowledge related SQL or equivalent DBMS experience
- Strong technical knowledge of web-oriented architecture
- Proven experience and ability to evaluate information pertaining to Phase 1 SDLC
- Experience with writing and producing formal business documentation and ability to effectively communicate with different types/groups of people up to the executive level of management
- Experienced working with external vendors and development teams
- Experience managing small to medium IT projects and has worked on large IT projects
- Project Management experience desirable with applicable certification from PMI, CompTIA Project + or IIBA is a plus
- Strong understanding of the SDLC - including familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in managing business expectation and delivering support solutions
This is a full-time position and may be required to work early morning, evening or even weekend shifts; may be required to work in a mobile capacity.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)