WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in answering incoming member calls, email, and social media questions, comments, and complaints while escalating to Member Experience Manager and/or Area Representative when necessary
- Communicate clearly and effectively to all levels to ensure customer needs and concerns are being addressed, including Area Representatives, Master Franchisees, and Franchise Owners
- Communicate with members in an efficient manner to ensure resolution and satisfaction
- Provide solutions to issues that may arise from internal and external customers
- Perform studio operational process inspections and quality tests
- Conduct outbound telephone inquiries/follow up calls for members & prospects
- Assist in evaluating and identifying opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Communicate with our Operations Department about relevant KPI data, member experience trends, incoming call details and resolutions
- One (1) year of Customer Service, Contact Center, or similar experience required
- One (1) year of Sales Associate or greater experience in an Orangetheory Fitness Studio is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for members
- Ability to identify member needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Experience within the fitness/health industry a plus
This position does not directly manage employees.
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)