WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content both for print and digital on-time
- Develop and design visual layouts for e-learning, training programs and special events
- Write copy that is clear, concise, inspiring and brand-conscious
- Take existing and/or new content (presentations or other training materials) and update accordingly to create a branded final product.
- Ability to collaborate with other L&D design team members to deliver project(s) on time
- Ability to work independently, self-direct, and be self-sufficient while succeeding in a team environment
- 2-4 years of related experience in the Graphic Design field
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (advanced degree or certifications are a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deliverables
- Demonstrated success developing visual content for different modalities
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and driving development timelines
- Shows a strong passion for learning development and enhancing the learner experience
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Outstanding eye for creative design (interface, layout, typography, color theory, flow, and all sensory aspects)
- Familiarity with production processes and rendering methods, including offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Captivate is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with an LMS is a plus
This is a full-time position that s able to be performed remotely.
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)