- Communicate with our customers and their regional teams for franchise brand policies and procedure (ensuring knowledge and stressing the need for 100% brand and policy adherence)
- Practice regular independent, discretionary judgement in order to ensure OTF strict guidelines are being followed
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing/new franchisees, Area Representatives (AR’s), Private Equity groups and their regional teams for strong collaboration and business leadership
- Provide exceptional customer service through proactive communication asking pertinent questions and understanding customers’ needs
- Continually drive studio revenue and regional profitability through our customers
- Understand and be able to continuously analyze your assigned region’s OTF Business Intelligence metrics (KPI’s) to uncover trends and poor performance symptoms and provide intelligent, effective and timely solutions for market and studio growth
- Offer training workshops and perform continuing education in conjunction with regional teams as needed
- Travel domestically to support new/existing studios in all facets of the OTF system (Sales/Operations/Fitness, Training and Development, Coaching and Leadership)
- Attend conference calls/webinars and events to promote the OTF brand
- Support and, if required, mediate disputes with franchisees to achieve desired outcomes with minimal studio/brand impact
- Submit monthly schedule and weekly reports to direct supervisor outlining work hours and activities performed
- Visit roughly 80% of studios within your assigned OTF regions during a calendar year
- Perform studio assessments as needed
- Act as the brand steward with our customer groups to protect the brand by designing and implementing brand consistency and continuity measures
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business, Sports Management and/or Health & Wellness
- Minimum of 1 year in an Orangetheory Fitness system management role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry and thrive in a customer service environment
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Must have proven successful management experience preferably in franchise and/or the fitness sector
- Multi-unit supervisory experience preferred
This position may include supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position.
Travel is required – Travel may consist of up to 65% travel inside the continental United States. You must have a valid driver’s license and have a completely open schedule to be able to work days, nights and weekends (when needed)
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)