- Develop strategies to improve and drive excellence in all aspects of system operations, in accordance with Orangetheory values and brand standards
- Create operating plans (including support tools, systems, processes and communications plans) to ensure global execution of brand standards and performance against key KPIs
- Partner with executives and teams across all functions, with accountability for operations projects & systems, and studio adoption & excellence in the achievement of strategic imperatives
- Champion a customer-centric approach, identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve the member studio experience
- Establish relationships with the global network to ensure deep understanding of needs and opportunities across Studio Employee, Franchisee, Multi-Unit Owner and AR populations. Champion the ‘voice of the studio’ across all functions ensuring the employee and franchisee experience is represented
- Serve as a key point of contact and establish a regular cadence of consultation and feedback with the Franchise Advisory Council Operations Sub-Committee
- Build a new Network Communications function within the Operations team. Establish a strategic approach to franchisee communications that ensures a holistic approach across the organization that is consistent, impactful and measurable
- Develop a calendar of operational needs and document the playbook for excellence in execution and network partnership across all recurring programs
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and manage compliance and optimize performance in all aspects of system operations
- Promote a team environment, providing coaching, feedback and continuous learning opportunities to develop and grow your team. Hold yourself and your team accountable for responsibilities and results
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management
- 10+ years leadership experience in a franchised or multi-unit environment, including at least three years in senior management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead, motivate, hold accountable and positively influence franchise partners to achieve targeted financial and operational results
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to articulate specific contributions that have resulted in financial success or growth
- Project Management leadership, with demonstrated ability to lead implementation of complex, long term projects and programs. Considered an expert in the discipline of Project Management and can recommend best-in-class practices and tools and influence adoption across the organization
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems and communicate clearly
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and lead high performing teams
This position manages other managers of people
Some travel may be required for this position
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)