- Develop, implement, and evaluate strategic communications plans, that inspire, inform and mobilize internal and franchisee audiences
- Act as a communications liaison to executive-level business partners, supporting communications objectives for initiatives across all business functions
- Act as a gatekeeper for all corporate functions to ensure a holistic approach to franchise communication that is strategic, consistent and impactful
- Serve as editor for and manage various recurring communication vehicles, including emails, webinars, newsletters, franchise platform pages, etc.
- Manage network communication calendars, email distribution platform and contact databases for efficient delivery of communications
- Provide editorial support, including research, writing, editing and proofreading for communications team
- Lead content creation for network communications (systemwide and targeted) to support program launches and reminders, breaking news, corporate announcements, systems issues/retractions
- Work with internal partners to develop videos, infographics, surveys, and executive communications support as needed
- Provide analytics and reporting on managed vehicles
- Ensure correct use of brand voice
- Support Orangetheory’s Annual Franchise Convention
- B.A./B.S. degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or English or equivalent years of experience is preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in corporate communications, including employee communications; multi-unit and/or franchise relations experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Associated Press style
- Expert knowledge of video production and the ability to lead production teams to create compelling webinar and video messaging
- Proven ability to take a strategic approach to communications and program development
- Excellent verbal/written communications, editing, speechwriting and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, learn new concepts and understand the impact of changing technology on workflow processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with senior management and associates at all levels
- Sound analytical skills and attention to detail
This position leverages group resources but does not directly manage employees.
Some travel may be required for this position.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)