- Meet regularly with SVP on initiatives and departmental objectives
- Oversee all United States and Canada open studio operations & sales efforts to ensure network-wide maximum results
- Offer overall direct support to our internal North America Studio Operations team as well as our external customers
- Key point of contact for all Private Equity groups including all owned and operated studios they each oversee
- Responsible for quarterly and annual reviews of the North America Studio Operations team
- Leader in change management focusing on our new systems and strategies
- Assist in all key Field Perspective Projects to assist the project owners with “Real World” application of all OTF driven sales / operational systems
- Take charge of any special trainings or regional development for internal and external customer
- Communicate with all customers and their regional teams via telephone, email and face-to-face, to effectively detail franchise brand policies and procedure to ensure they have an understanding of all requirements and that they are 100% brand compliant
- Work with Area Representatives, Private Equity groups and their regional teams to continually drive revenue and profitability in order to exceed all Sales and Revenue system standards
- Understand and be able to continuously analyze OTF Business Intelligence metrics (KPI’s) to uncover trends and poor performance symptoms and provide intelligent, effective and timely solutions for market and studio growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business, Sports Management and/or Health & Wellness
- Ability to speak publicly for the purposes of network training and education
- Minimum of 1 year in an Orangetheory Fitness system management role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry and thrive in a customer service environment
- Exceptional communications and leadership skills
- Understanding of P&L and Financial benchmarks
- Must have proven successful management experience preferably in franchise and/or the fitness sector
- Multi-unit supervisory experience preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and weekends when needed
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the job that pertain to trade secrets and or knowledge that has yet to be communicated to the network
This position will include supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position.
Travel is required – Travel may consist of up to 65% of each month inside the continental United States and Canada. You must have a valid driver’s license and be comfortable traveling via all commercial methods of transportation such as planes, trains and automobiles.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)