- Support the Sr. Advertising Manager in the development, planning, execution and post-campaign analysis of all paid advertising campaigns
- Understand and analyze the competitive and cultural landscape to help inform insightful creative briefs that will continue positioning Orangetheory as a leader in fitness
- Support the Sr. Advertising Manager to execute all key initiatives outlined in the brand marketing calendar, ensuring that all deliverables and milestones are complete in a timely manner
- Help manage creative development and deployment of paid media campaign assets (national, regional, local, pre-sales, digital and print) among our AOR and partner agencies, delivering with creative excellence and ensuring deployment across the network
- Help define local advertising best practices for the network, while monitoring paid campaigns at the local level to ensure studios are upholding brand standards
- Track project workflow, document actionable meeting notes and manage next steps to build upon momentum and successfully see campaigns through to launch
- Participate in agency meetings and internal campaign planning meetings, generating strategic input and problem-solving skills to meet key business objectives
- Liaison with Creative Production Manager and internal teams to source necessary items required for campaign productions efficiently and effectively, e.g. sourcing member stories, scouting for studio shoot locations, securing retail and/or wearable merchandise, equipment, closed circuit TV screen graphics, etc.
- Meet with internal legal team to identify and obtain approval of terms and conditions required for all advertising assets and maintain a clear understanding of key deal points in any talent or music/rights contracts
- Support the Sr. Advertising Manager to execute all key initiatives on website, including SEO website adjustments and website job management
- Support studios on digital platforms including standing up global studio FB and Instagram, ad account setup, updating the Source of Truth (SOT) document for Reputation.com
- Connect key advertising platforms to OTF data lake to ensure the latest and greatest data is filling into the reporting dashboards (as needed)
- Support ongoing Reputation.com needs and inquiries
- Prepare and manage weekly status meetings
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related area
- 3+ years experience working for an advertising agency in account services or social media departments
- 3+ years of experience creative development and production
- 3+ years of experience working in a cross-functional team, with agency partners, and/or at marketing/advertising agency
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in web tracking and analytics tools
- Experience in managing Facebook business manager and YouTube studios a plus
- A strong understanding of and experience developing insightful, integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines. Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong presentation skills, able to communicate and articulate project needs and results clearly
- Ability to work with senior business minds to help achieve objectives
This is a full-time position.
Travel is required for this position.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)