- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserve each Executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintain each Executive’s incoming calls as needed, manages appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Maintain each Executive’s confidence and protects at all times by keeping information confidential
- Create presentations for Board & Staff meetings and internal webinars by gathering data, consolidating content and revising as needed for final product
- Coordinate meetings for executives as needed
- Review & approve expense report submittals as needed
- Manage company organizational chart by updating each applicable Executive’s department information
- Transcribe meeting minutes when requested – must maintain the confidence of each Executive including keeping meeting and other information confidential
- Participate in Special Projects/Initiatives as requested
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree acceptable
- Minimum of 3 years’ related work experience as Executive Administrative Assistant
- Strong expertise and computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong experience in MS Outlook and calendar management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing work load
- This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)