Are you a local college student looking for a rewarding job that allows you to help others while earning money? Join the Orangetheory Fitness Pearland Team and be part of a dynamic, game-changing organization that works hard so others can live more!
At Orangetheory Fitness, our mission is to deliver proven fitness results for a healthier world. We believe in empowering people of all ages, shapes, sizes, and abilities to achieve life-changing results. If you have a go-getter attitude, a passion for helping others live better, and a desire to have money earning potential, then we want YOU on our team!
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate dedication to ensuring maximum member experience satisfaction.
- Consistently strive for outstanding member service and exceed key performance standards.
- Assist new members in their fitness journey and promote enthusiasm for the OTF brand.
- Cultivate genuine connections with members and guests by answering questions, resolving concerns, and providing ongoing support.
- Create a friendly, helpful, and inclusive environment for all members and guests.
- Deliver exceptional sales and service experiences, inspiring our community to pursue their fitness goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean studio environment for everyone's well-being.
Why choose us? Here's what we offer:
- Opportunities for advancement: We believe in developing our team members and offering long-term career opportunities.
- FREE workouts: Enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle with complimentary access to our fitness facilities.
- Casual/Fitness dress code: Say goodbye to stuffy office attire and embrace a comfortable and active work environment.
- Flexible schedule: We understand the demands of college life, so we offer flexibility to accommodate your academic commitments.
- Competitive pay: Earn $14 per hour plus bonuses!
- Job Type: Variable Hour Employee – Part-time & Full-time hours available
- Hours per week: 20+
Join our positive, genuine, and passionate team that is motivated to make a difference in the lives of others. If you are positive, self-motivated, eager to learn, and genuinely care about the well-being of others, we want to hear from you! Exceptional interpersonal skills and 1+ years of related experience in a similar role are preferred.
Apply now and become part of a team that is dedicated to helping others live more and achieve their fitness goals. Together, we can make a real impact and create a healthier future for all.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)