- Leading and motivating members through pre-defined workouts
- Helping members set and achieve goals
- Making sure members are using correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
- Follow COVID guidelines and protocols at all times
- Ability to multitask in a highly stimulating environment
- Eager to learn and adapt to changes and follow OTF brand guidelines
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Take 2 or more OTF workouts each week
- Coach 8 or more classes per week
- Being AED/CPR certified
- Hold and maintain a current fitness certification from an education company approved by Orangetheory Fitness (NASM, ACE, AFAA, NCSA, ACSM, AFAA-GFI, ACE-GFI)
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)