- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Sales Commission
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules - Weekend Evenings/Nights Off
- Fitness Casual Dress Code
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, STD, and Other Benefits
- 401k with Matching
- Paid Training- new hire training and ongoing sales development
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free Classes for Family/Friends
- Greet everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy and knowledge
- Present the Orangetheory Fitness concept to any interested consumers, also known as “intros”
- Conduct telephone inquiries, follow up calls, and customer care calls at the front desk
- Give studio tours for walk-ins and all first time guests
- Collaborate with fitness team to guide prospective clients through their first Orangetheory workout
- Sell memberships with monthly sales goals to help the studio thrive
- Onboard new Orangetheory members using Client Intake Forms and Membership Agreements
- Follow up on prospective clients via email and telephone
- Handle member requests and concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution
- Participate in Orangetheory classes, as well as marketing and outreach events
- Ensure all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized by following a daily cleaning checklist
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their goals
- Positive attitude with the ability to talk to anyone
- Solid verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Thrives in a busy environment with the ability to multitask
- Previous sales experience is highly preferred, with an interest in expanding professional skills in sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)