- Greet everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy, and knowledge on Orangetheory Fitness services
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized, and presentable front desk area at all times.
- Assist coworkers in any manner necessary to maintain a collective, smooth effort in providing excellent services.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, with accurate and thorough information.
- Handle member concerns in a professional and objective manner, with the goal of resolution
- Work hand-in-hand with our coaches to guide potential members through their first Orangetheory workout
- Sell memberships to help the studio thrive and grow
- Follow up on prospective members to follow up on potential interesting in joining studio
- Give studio tours, participate in marketing and outreach events
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Career Growth: We’re looking for Sales Associates who want to grow into Assistant Managers, Studio Managers and eventually Multi-Unit Managers!
- Hourly rate with potential to increase based on production
- Commissions for sales
- Monthly bonuses up to $300
- Monthly prize for the top salesperson in the company
- Make lifelong friends with your team and members. Not only do we impact members’ lives with our workouts, but we also make an impact beyond the studio—we regularly host classes to support important causes, participate in local runs & events, and work with local charities.
- Employee Referral Program – earn $250 for every employee you refer and retain to work for Empire!
- Complimentary OTF classes and employee discounts on retail
- Empire cares about you—we offer access to free mental health counseling
- Discounts on theme parks, travel, movies, etc. through LifeMart and TicketsAtWork
- Pre-tax commuter benefit plan to save on public transportation to/from work
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)