- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Earn up to $65/per class + an hourly rate
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules - Weekend Evenings/Nights Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, STD, and Other Benefits
- 401k with Matching
- Paid Training
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Multi-studio Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free Classes for Family/Friends
- Deliver scientifically pre-designed workouts to diverse groups of up to 30 members
- Demonstrate all exercise movements, monitor the exercise form of our members and offer corrections if an individual is not using proper form
- Inspire, energize, and motivate members throughout their workouts and help members set and achieve their fitness goals
- Ensure member safety regarding heart rate and proper exercise technique
- Provide exercise options to accommodate various skill levels and needs
- Communicate the science behind the workouts by focusing on a well-rounded theory of fitness that includes endurance, strength, and power
- Attend regular staff meetings, template meetings, and studio deep cleans
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each coaching block
- Follow studio cleaning guidelines at the end of each coaching block
- Participate in Orangetheory Fitness workouts and community events
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide studio tours and sell memberships
- Contact all first time guests via email within 24 hours of first workout
- Help build class attendance and retaining current members
- Experience as a Personal Trainer or teaching group fitness classes
- Ability to coach multiple members and manage time in a group setting
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills with desire to motivate members
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics
- Having a willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 pounds
- Current Fitness Certification from an Orangetheory-approved organization and current AED/CPR certification is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)