Are you the next Studio Manager for Team Orangetheory? Do you have a passion for life and fitness? For changing lives? For turning your Passion into your dream career? What about a desire to be a part of one of the BIGGEST fitness brands in the industry? If you’re nodding and smiling and shouting “YES!” then keep reading because we want you to be our next Orangetheory Studio Manager!
- FREE Premier Orangetheory Fitness membership
- Health & Wellbeing insurance
- 401k Retirement upon eligibility
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Collaborative, positive company culture
- Properly managing and exceeding all OTF sales and operational budgets
- Lead and coordinate initial and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach)
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor, coach-develop and evaluate the performance of all OTF-related managers and staff
- Compliance and adherence to OTF Business Policies for daily studio operations
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all OTF studio staff
- Responsible for recruiting and on-boarding all new OTF employees
- Build and maintain OTF class size through scheduling optimization
- Develop a high energy culture through contests and incentive-based motivation
- Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
- Train and mentor subordinates for ongoing success and future growth
- Ensure OTF branding through consistency and continuity in all actions
- Properly empower, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team and fitness team
- Manage disciplinary actions involving all OTF studio employees
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Be promotions oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs
- Responsible for 30-60-90 and annual OTF staff performance reviews.
- Enforce OTF corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes.
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiries (general and sales related), Guest Registration, cash handling, delinquent account procedures, customer care calls, change requests and document scanning
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provide effective decision-making regarding customer service issues
- Plan and promote special events for the studio on a monthly basis, using OTF tools for effective outreach and community involvement.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound.
- Demonstrate competitive drive and performance at a high level.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and effectively complete duties and projects
Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer and employee situations.
Ability to lead, train, and develop others.
Motivates and inspires team members to meet highly attainable goals.
- High business acumen with strength in making decisions that add value to the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, mobile applications, and CRM’s.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
3 years of experience in retail or direct sales management/lead generation work setting
- Routine telephone & email correspondence with internal and external customers.
- Frequent walking indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, reach, kneel, step, and stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Routine high levels of noise within the work environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedules as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Routine travel within the local region; occasional travel outside of the local region.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)