- Lead the fitness programming, fitness staff, and membership KPIs across 4-7 studio facilities.
- Maintain fitness acumen & community connections by leading up to 10 classes across designated region.
- Maintain outstanding team performance through routine 1:1 meetings, coach class evaluations, and member feedback outlets. (Listen 360, etc.)
- Monitor and achieve business Key Performance Indicators utilization, attendance, workouts, attrition, member traffic weekly.
- Maintain proper functionality, timely repairs for studio equipment, and ensure studio cleanliness at 2 deep cleans per month, per studio.
- Conduct weekly visits to set goals, discuss KPIs, review member class schedules, utilization, template rollouts, and ensure studio cleanliness.
- Plan, develop, and lead monthly Fitness & Sales meeting agendas, content, and logistics. (Regional Fitness mtgs, Sales/Fitness mtgs, template rollout, etc.)
- Provide weekly email correspondence to team regarding events and business demands.
- Actively champion and/or assist in the launch of all member engagement events and activities onsite & offsite.
- Assess the staffing needs and oversee recruiting, hiring, and fitness licensure/credentialing practices; serve as Head Coach for staffing vacancies or upon the business needs; plan and launch OTFIT training events.
- Plan and lead workshops to build greater knowledge, skills, and abilities in areas of fitness acumen, onboarding, and managerial skills. (rowing technique, strength & conditioning, recruiting, etc.)
- Ensure proper Onboarding & new hire training initiatives are being met for assigned studios.
- Requires 90% travel across designated region & occasional out of state travel.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)