- Foster the Orangetheory community and culture inside and out of the studio
- Develop and execute new member acquisition and retention plans alongside the marketing team
- Proactively address your studio’s hiring needs by identifying your team’s strengths and areas of opportunity
- Make hiring decisions based on the needs of the business
- Ensure all company-wide initiatives are executed in/out of the studio
- Acknowledge your team’s wins and show gratitude
- Provide in-the-moment feedback and coaching to your team when necessary
- Oversee the onboarding, training, and development of all new full-time, part-time, and ASM new hires
- Be an expert on studio-specific and company-wide operational procedures and policies
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
- Coach your team on time management and prioritization of tasks/initiatives to ensure all deadlines are met
- Use discretionary judgment to ensure OTF brand standards are being followed and communicated with ROM
- Ensure studio-level goals & operating budgets are achieved
- Perform monthly evaluations of Sales Associates/Assistant Studio Managers and provide mentoring for improvement
- Evaluations should include a one-on-one meeting to review performance notes.
- Plan, attend and help execute a minimum of (1) community event per month and ensure the Sales Team has a presence
- Strategize and execute a Monthly Marketing Plan (B2B, Guerilla Marketing, Community Events, Brand Awareness, Partnerships + Sponsorships, etc.)
- Attend quarterly Regional Sales Workshop
- Ensure that the facility is clean, maintained, and operationally sound
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Must possess the ability to resolve conflict
- Engage and monitor Slack Communication
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related job field, a plus
- Knowledge + Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of previous sales experience (highly preferred); minimum of 1-2 years of management experience (highly preferred); experience in the Health and Fitness Industry (preferred); Experience in Customer Service/Hospitality (preferred)
- Soft Skills: Self-motivated and driven sales professional; excellent communication and organization skills required; ability to effectively give training presentations to small groups, with previous experience in training/mentoring; basic computer skills (MS office and basic software programs); compliance with the OTF Brand; ability to work flexible schedules as needed, including weekends and holidays
- Make a Living: Competitive base salary; performance bonuses; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; FSA/HSA; 401k, parental leave, PTO, Covid sick pay
- Live Even Better: Free access to all Orangetheory classes at (nearly) any studio nationwide; deep discounts on all OTF retail and technology (see now at shoporangetheory.com); opportunities for career growth; free AED/CPR certification; huge discount on NASM and AFAA certifications
That Studio Life: Casual business/athleisure dress, no suit and tie! Covid-19 safety and health protocols for a protected work environment; company-provided, secured, and pre-configured laptop
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)