A little quiz: What do Batman and Robin, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, and Venus and Serena Williams have in common?
Answer: Each member of the pair makes the other stronger.
That's how it is with an Orangetheory Studio Manager and Assistant Studio Manager (ASM). They're a doublet, a duo, a dyad. And while the manager is ultimately in charge, without that able-bodied sidekick, the studio wouldn't run nearly as smoothly.
So if you'd like to be half of such a pair, to know the ropes as well as you know your members' names, to step in when your manager steps out, to balance each other's strengths, to set goals and surpass them...then Orangetheory just might be looking for you.
Every day will be different but, you'll be representing the Orangetheory brand as you share the science of this workout you want everyone to love as much as you do.
Maybe you'll use this post as a stepping stone in your management career or maybe this is where you want to be forever. But if you've been at even one Orangetheory class, you feel the warmth, the enthusiasm, the genuine sense of being where you need to be ' feelings you'll be hard-pressed to find anywhere but here.
Here are some of the responsibilities of an Assistant Studio Manager:
- Work collaboratively with Studio Manager and Sales team to improve the studio's overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain a safe and clean studio
- Personalized monthly member check-ins by phone or email
- Ensure all new members are properly onboarded
- Drive member participation in studio events/challenges
- Generate member referrals
- Proactively deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure all technology is working throughout every experience
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding and training of all studio staff
- Sign up new members through the new guest process
- Meet revenue and new join quotas
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Functional computer skills
- Love helping clients achieve goals and possess excellent customer service skills
- Are interested in further development of your professional skills sets- sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, growing a business
- Can (truly) multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Practice positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to lead employees and motivate teams
- Have the flexibility to work "retail" hours- days, nights and weekends, as needed
- Can commit to participating in 2 OTF workouts per week and attend all relevant OTF training programs
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Participation in studio performance based bonus program
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)