Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate and deploy all email campaigns from Adobe Campaign Manager and Emma, working with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience
- Manage email lists and segmentation strategy in partnership with the Data & Analytics team
- Continue to expand our email marketing strategies and plans, ranging from customer lifecycle to automated/triggered strategy and email campaigns
- Collaborate with the team on the integration of email campaigns in the Marketing Brand Calendar
- Assist in the development and tracking of KPIs, creating campaign reports for key stakeholders and franchisees as well as regularly providing optimization recommendations based on performance
- Working within an always-on optimization culture, assist in creating and implementing A/B testing, tracking results, and optimizing based on key learnings
- Assist in building out the mobile push notification strategy while partnering with internal stakeholders to gather information needed to deploy successfully
- 0-3 years’ experience working on a marketing team with hands-on email marketing experience
- Experience with enterprise-level email marketing platform such as Adobe Campaign (or equivalent) and email service provider such as EMMA (or equivalent)
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related area required
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office & Outlook (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate project needs and results clearly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload under pressure
- Strong judgement in evaluating optimization to help grow the business
- Collaborative team player that leads with positivity and a team-oriented approach
- Passion for brand-building and creative excellence
- Effective time management
This is a regular, full time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)