Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
The Head of Product – Connected Fitness is responsible for leadership of digital product development of the end-to-end fitness experience for Orangetheory. The scope of this role includes mobile, in-studio, and subscription-based connected fitness products. The successful candidate will have passion for fitness and deep experience in product management and development. This role will report directly to the Chief Digital Technology Officer and be responsible for driving a world-class connected fitness experience across both in-studio and mobile channels, that drive better performance results for our members and and improved loyalty and retention for our business.
- Map the end-to-end connected-fitness journey defining all stages of customer experience
- Lead the Connected Fitness product roadmap for Orangetheory
- Collaborate closely with executive leadership to establish product vision across in-studio, mobile and subscription-based channels
- Use technology to improve member experience both in-studio and on mobile
- Drive simplicity to help motivate members to get results and to understand their performance
- Champion a data-driven approach to product development
- Partner with UX to create beautiful and engaging experiences for our members
- Improve member performance by helping to motivate and understand their results
- Deeply understand the franchise experience and connection points to deliver value through technology improvement and scalable product adoption.
- Passionate about health and fitness with a keen interest in transforming the lives of our members
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a Product Manager and/or relevant consulting experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching commercially successful products at scale with a focus on customer experience
- Experience with CRM and/or customer platforms of record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
This position includes direct supervisory responsibilities
This position does require travel based on the needs of the business
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)