WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translate exercise science and research concepts into digestible information to power our coaching network with factual and up to date knowledge to enhance all aspects of our workout delivery and member experiences.
- Create, edit, and refine educational content maps, scripts, and storyboards for e-learning modules
- Co-develop workshop presentations and facilitation guides
- Create, edit, and refine presentation copy and other internal documentation
- Collaborate and consult with internal Subject Matter Experts and external Contractors
- Ability to write with multiple voices and styles
- MSC in Exercise Science (or health science-related field) and course work and/or experience in communication or a BA/BS degree in Communications, Exercise Science, or health science-related field
- Personal Training and/or Group Fitness Instruction Certification (ACSM, NASM, ACE, or NSCA preferred)
- 3+ years of coaching, leading group fitness, personal training, or other forms of fitness instruction or education
- 1+ years developing fitness professional education and learning curriculum
- 3+ years of experience concepting and developing written content in a health-related field or media format is desired
- Excellent copywriting and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle a fast pace and high volume with competing priorities
- Experience with and ability to process diverse feedback and critique
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
This is a regular, full time position based either out of corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL or remote
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)