WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directly oversee the recruitment, training and development, evaluations, coaching/development, counseling and terminations of all staff in your region
- Oversee, support and direct regional location management and internal teams to exceed sales and operational goals
- Direct sales through company required outreach programs
- Lead training workshops and perform continuing education for the staff
- Oversee the sales process and systems with all staff
- Ensure region meets establishing KPI’s in all key areas
- Willingness to occasionally lead fitness classes
- Visit all locations within your region weekly
- Complete performance evaluations of region staff at each location
- Present company-specific certifications to train and develop team
- Assist with location compliance audits within your region
- Occasionally assume leadership role in the event a location does not have an active manager
- May be required to attend events hosted in region
- Address customer concerns as needed
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of previous management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years' experience as a leader in the fitness industry preferred
- Successful completion of company-specific certification
- Minimum of one year as a Group Fitness Coach preferred
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer or primary group exercise certification
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Self-motivated and driven fitness professional
- Experience in the fitness industry in a leadership role with direct experience in fitness training required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to effectively give training presentations to small groups with previous experience in training/mentoring
- Strong computer skills, MS office and basic software programs
- Success at the Orangetheory Head Coach or Studio Manager position is preferred
- Able to work flexible schedules as needed, including weekends and holidays
This is a Full-Time position which may include weekends and holidays.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)