- Managing overall studio operations with the support of Regional Leadership
- Leading a studio sales team to meet and exceed membership goals and other KPIs
- Interviewing, hiring and onboarding new sales associates
- Analyzing and managing P&Ls and other financial statements
- Creating and managing work schedules for the sales team
- Exhibiting an enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly demeanor
- Handling member’s concerns in a professional and objective manner
- Creating and executing studio marketing and outreach events
- Showing passion for health and wellness in the community
- Leading by example as a team player
- 3-5 years of management experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Experience working in a sales, retail or fitness environment (preferred)
- Experience in a customer facing role (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position is a full-time opportunity.
Why Join Orangetheory Fitness?
- Base salary along with multiple incentive-based bonuses for reaching various performance targets
- Free Orangetheory corporate studio membership
- Employee discount on Orangetheory retail & partner brands
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to positively impact the lives of our members and communities
- Leading a team with a shared passion for fitness
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)