- Assist in continual process improvement for ongoing implementation success.
- Support with creating and maintaining implementation documentation, guides and templates
- Support the Sr. Manager and Specialist of Global Studio Operations on various projects and tasks
- Assist in maintaining current release calendars to ensure minimal impact to studio-level operations and auditing and updating operations documents for content and formatting standardization
- Respond to the operations department inbox, Service Desk tickets, and triaging responses to the appropriate contacts
- Daily maintenance and upkeep on department Confluence page
- Assist in continual improvement of operational 3rd party vendors & platforms through enhancements, integrations, and overall process improvement.
- Operations presentation(s) support through creation and editing of content
- Participate in standing vendor calls, collapse notes, and follow-up actions
- Assist in reviewing communications to the network with the Director of Communications
- Provide the Communication Director with weekly, relevant bulletin topics and details for Operations
- Screen HQ department announcements, bulletin content and details to ensure they align with the timelines and implementation strategy
- Assist in the review of all Orange University modules for a 360 in-studio role perspective learning
- Monitor and maintain FranConnect Library documents, oversee Clean-up, Top Stories, Single Sign-on Links, webforms and more
- Provide pre-event support for OTF Events
- Minimum 2 years related experience in business operations support role
- Associates degree in Business required, or equivalent work experience
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, & Teams
- Proficient in Confluence
- Proficient in SharePoint
- Franchise and/or fitness industry experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
This position does not require regular travel; however, if travel is necessary, it will be local and during business hours.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)