- Support the Sr. Advertising Manager in the development, planning, execution and post-campaign analysis Ownership of day-to-day, hands-on execution of all email & in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing, & reporting)
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create new customer journeys that bring users through the entire funnel
- Ensure high-quality and error-free implementation, testing, and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Conduct A/B tests and assess results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty across campaigns/funnels
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Own post-campaign reporting and share with the Sr. Director of Performance Marketing
- Pilot and develop strategies for testing new channels
- Support brand initiatives as needed
- Perform product support and troubleshooting for both Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager
- Implement both Push Notifications and SMS using Adobe Campaign
- Expertise in Adobe Campaign and related campaign components such as segmentation workflows, technical workflows, delivery workflows
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related area
- 7+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) for large user bases with many different segments
- Experience owning channels such as in-app messages, push notifications, and emails
- Expertise with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager
- Working experience in leveraging data to create multi-variant lifecycle campaigns
- Experience managing direct reports
- Proficient in web tracking and analytics tools
- Knowledge of all media channels and how they work together
- Previous experience working in a franchise model is a plus
- Experience in HTML to build out dynamic and personalized content within emails via Adobe Campaign
- Strong experience with acquisition, lead nurturing, retention, personalization and automation
This position does have supervisory responsibilities
This is a full-time position working out of the corporate office in Boca Raton, FL.
Some travel may be required (tradeshows, agency partners)
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)