VP Sales & Operations Job Description
KSA Group provides target customers with premium fitness and recovery services through two brands, Orangetheory Fitness & Restore Hyperwellness.
Orangetheory’s growth is fueled by its science-based, full body approach to fitness, which leverages technology to measure performance and track progress. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone, which raises heart rate and charges up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excessive post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC)
The KSA Group was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Rocky River, Ohio. We have accomplished rapid development growth of 20 Orangetheory Studios and opened the first retail store of its kind in recovery wellness centers with 3 open stores and plans to expand across all of Northeast Ohio.
We are looking to hire a VP of Sales to Manage, Coach and Lead sales leaders across 2 brands (Orangetheory Fitness and Restore Hyper Wellness) in the Northeast Ohio area. Travel is expected within the market. The ideal candidate has undeniable drive, motivation and loyalty — and can ignite those attributes in others. A VP of sales must be keenly aware of reps' and managers energy levels as well as their strengths and opportunities.
· Manage, coach and lead a team of sales leaders across 2 brands
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals across both brands
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage the sales leaders, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop sales leadership
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top leaders want to join
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets and increase business profitability
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction, retention and acquisition
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with group customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Travel for in-person store/studio visits
- Manage and close group purchase plans (Corporate Sales)
- Perform regular secret shops and studio/store feedback
· Strong ability to coach sales reps & sales leaders to higher performance with 50% of their time spent in the field.
· Driven, energetic, passionate
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)