- Build and maintain positive relationships with our direct franchisees, area developers and international masters
- Support and reinforce daily execution of all Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) sales systems and processes as they apply to the International OTF market
- Independently conducts training sessions to teach tools for prospecting, sales, lead generation, closing techniques, and member retention to INTL sales teams
- Training customer service excellence and daily execution of proven OTF sales systems and processes to the INTL network
- Understand and be able to continuously analyze the studio/territory’s Business Intelligence metrics (KPI’s) to uncover trends and poor sales and member retention performance symptoms and provide intelligent, effective, and timely training solutions for market and studio growth
- Work strategically with country masters, area developers, and regional educators to identify flexible learning solutions to sales challenges and work toward reducing /eliminating the need for training
- Serves as a liaison for the EBMs to support educational initiatives pertaining to Sales & Operations
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure accuracy in all sales & learning rollouts
- Monitor and evaluate our training program’s effectiveness by reporting success and retention
- Develop strong and supportive working relationships with the development team to ensure collaboration within the unit, idea sharing, and a focus on meeting changing or organizational demands
- Experience in Sales Acumen, Business, Customer Service or Operations
- Proven experience in a training and education role
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Accomplished public speaker
- Strong knowledge of the health and fitness industry and the Orangetheory Fitness network
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Strong Work ethic, honest, trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving, decision making
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational / time management / detail orientation
- Stress management skills
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the job that pertain to trade secrets and or knowledge that has yet to be communicated to the network
This position does not directly manage employees at this time.
- 100% Road Warrior
- This position requires traveling 2-4 weeks per month which may include both international (U.K.) and domestic travel.
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have a completely open schedule and be able to workdays, nights and weekends (when needed)
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)