- Design and development of promotional collateral that can live across multiple owned brand channels (video, social, mobile, .com, closed circuit channels, email and in-studio)
- Collaborate with the internal design team to concept new ideas, while elevating the quality of the work and executing with excellence
- Communicate your creative vision and concepts in an organized, compelling, effective manner (e.g. mock-ups, presentations, mood boards, storyboards, animations, etc.)
- Partner with the extended Marketing team to drive brand consistency and meet quality standards across campaigns, channels and all assets
- Provide cross-functional departments and franchisees with graphic support as needed, reviewing and consulting on partner ideas and/or supplying deliverables
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design – or a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of meaningful design experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging design trends
- Foundational understanding of executing design within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to progress on multiple projects and timelines at once
- Ability to translate consumer insights into thoughtful narratives and graphic storytelling
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills; able to effectively show and communicate design intent to internal and external audiences
- Proficient in all aspects of graphic design including typography, composition, color theory, digital, print, illustration, photography, logo design, stationary, editorial, apparel, packaging, etc.
- Professional level experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Professional level experience Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Professional level experience with MacOS Creativity and Productivity Apps (Keynote, iMovie, Pages)
- Intermediate/Professional level experience with motion graphics and animation
- Intermediate/Professional level experience with video editing and production
- Additional Adobe Creative Suite experience (Adobe Lightroom, Bridge)
This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)