WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coach at least (4) classes each week at either our Corporate Headquarters or our Corporate Owned Studios as needed
- Design, author and create globally scalable fitness workout designs and accompanying coaches notes that are distributed monthly
- Revise workouts based on review collaboration and testing feedback
- Generate ideas and work collaboratively on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly fitness programs
- Match names of exercises in the exercise library with those of the VVA Dropbox and coaching cue document and maintain an active exercise library at all times
- Create, refresh and update training and education documents, including the exercise library for use across the global network
- Assume responsibilities working with the Program Design team to ensure timely development, production, and execution of fitness programming and learning projects
- Develop strong and supportive working relationships with the Program Design team to ensure collaboration within the unit, idea sharing, and a focus on meeting changing or organizational demands
- Create innovative solutions to programming needs
- Develop and assist on projects related to annual Summit and Convention
- Lead continuing education workshops if needed
- Provide ongoing fitness support in collaboration with the Fitness department
- Design curricula for coaching and developing purposes to achieve optimum performance
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate virtual meetings, conference calls/webinars and events to promote the OTF brand and develop enhanced and improved business results
- Travel to support new fitness production initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Exercise Science related field a plus
- Successful completion of the OTFit Certificate Workshop (upon hire)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry
- Minimum of 1 year as a fitness content creator, contributor, or program designer
- Expertise in running or rowing programming preferred
- Ability to represent the OTF brand on a global platform
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer or group exercise instructor certification from ACE, NASM, AFAA, NSCA and ACSM
- Current CPR/AED certification
This is a Full-Time position located at the corporate office in Boca Raton, FL.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)