You will work directly with the Software Engineering Development Manager as well as the Enterprise Solutions Architect to develop implementation patterns, templates, and documentation to be used by the solutions teams. You will also design APIs that support a good developer experience, meet performance requirements, and support 3rd party integration with our services.
- Build and ship software at scale to deliver impact
- Participate in architectural decisions and implementation across the engineering organization
- Participate in cross team/cross functional discussions and drive alignment on product/technology strategy and act as a domain expert to influence technology choices
- Estimate, design, and develop to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of software applications across multiple concurrent projects
- Participate in the sub-disciplines of software and systems engineering and provide guidance to junior team members
- You can lead or participate in conception and writing of development release strategy and scripts for major release/core functional areas
- Review results analyses
- Help others to meet or exceed standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products that they create
- Act as a development expert in project team meetings
- Keep technically abreast of trends and advancements related to Orangetheory products
- 7-10 years of professional software development experience
- Expertise with service-oriented and cloud event driven software architecture
- Proficiency in working with Node.js and serverless architecture, SQL
- Proficiency in working with AWS lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, and other AWS, or similarly (competitive cloud providers) related service constructs
- Previous experience and the ability to work with a broad range of technologies such as Java, .NET/C#
- Solid familiarity with a broad range of web technologies including React, Angular
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience using GitHub, POSTMAN
- Experience with secure programming practices, software delivery and cloud security principles
- Proven ability to grow and mentor developers at all levels and in different technologies
- Proven track record of developing and operating large scale business critical systems
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with business and executive stakeholders
- The ability to quickly learn and teach others, have a growth mindset
- The ability to accelerate impact and lead change
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team setting as well as autonomously
This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters located in Boca Raton, FL.
This position currently has no direct supervisory responsibilities; however, may be called upon to assist the Software Engineering Development Manager in managing the department as needed.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)