- Implement and maintain highly available and stable data ingestion pipelines using industry standard ETL/ELT best practices
- Collaborate closely with ML scientists and BI engineers/analysts to facilitate fast and efficient algorithm development
- Create an environment that allows for the exploration and exploitation of our rich datasets
- Interpret requirements from the business analysis and data science teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Continuous integration, automation, change control, as well as scalable and performant designs
- Guide the constant improvement of the analytics data ingestion and routing mechanism and ensure that the systems stay current and up to date
- Quickly identify weaknesses, data integrity lapses and bugs in our data ingestion pipelines and remedy them
- Provide mentorship and thought partnership to data engineers, scientists and analyst across the analytics organization
- Make data more available
- Bachelor’s degree in a quant/tech field like Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Statistics or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience building large scale data pipelines, designing cloud architectures, working with scientists who work in various reporting and analytics capacities
- 1+ years of experience working in an AWS heavy environment and a breadth of knowledge and familiarity with core AWS storage and data pipelining services. (Redshift, EMR, RDS, Glue, Kinesis, Dynamo DB, Firehose)
- 1+ years of experience working in Python
- 1+ years of experience with PySpark including experience interfacing with a wide variety of data sources and targets using PySpark
- Experience writing highly optimized and efficient SQL
- High level understanding and knowledge of core statistical and data science concepts are a plus
- Experience with the standard software development lifecycle including code reviews, source control management, CI/CD etc.
- Experience working with Snowflake data warehouses
- Experience executing spark jobs through YARN on EMR clusters
- Experience working in a big data environment, moving large amounts of data through complex pipelines
- Experience with both Object Oriented and Functional programming paradigms
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)