- Direct the supply chain functions of supply, demand & inventory planning, tactical procurement, order management (and customer coercive) & fulfilment, transportation management, import/export compliance and reverse logistics
- Develop, in conjunction with the product owners, efficient and cost-effective strategies for the management of the companies working capital (inventory) and delivery of goods and services to the network and consumers alike
- Manage and mentor direct & indirect reports involved in the supply chain process
- Oversee and drive improvements in, and reports on supply chain performance from both a service level and financial perspective (cost to serve)
- Ensures compliance to internal/external policies and regulations as they relate to the supply chain functions
- Drive/support a new ERP implementation across the supply chain disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of direct experience across multiple facets of the Supply Chain
- 5+ years budgetary responsibility across multiple Supply Chain departmental functions
- 3+ years of direct or indirect (3PL) distribution experience
- 3+ years overall Logistics experience including working knowledge of International Trade Compliance
- Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Previous experience with an ERP implementation desired
- Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt or better preferred
- Subject Matter Expertise in end to end supply chain activities from forecast and planning through product delivery and reverse logistics
- Ability manage across the business and at multiple levels within the organization
- Sound Interpersonal / Management by Influence Skills required
- Must be skilled in budgeting and operational cost management
- Skilled in International Trade Compliance Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal Communications Skills
- Steady working knowledge within the Planning Tools and Analytics space
- Significant customer focus skills required
- Operational-level problem solving skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong Interpersonal and Management-by-Influence skills required
- Project management skills and proven expertise in supply chain management
This position does supervise employees
This is a full-time.
This position requires 15% travel
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)