- Required to efficiently review and modify design and construction documents as necessary to ensure the timely and compliant buildout of new Orangetheory studios
- Work as a liaison between the Franchisee, Architect, Engineers and Contractors to facilitate their design and construction process
- Communicate design and construction concepts accurately to all parties
- Assist in all aspects of the construction process from initial test fit , through construction feasibility and punch list
- Partner with the Sr. Manager to develop and maintain spec manuals for various categories under the design and construction umbrella
- Effectively manage all tasks for the design and construction department, including but not limited to tracking project completion time, site approvals, plans, permits, bid lists, proposals, and contracts for construction
- Assist Sr. Manager in creating and standardizing processes and procedures for the department to facilitate project tracking, cost controls, opening dates, etc.
- Assist Sr. Manager with Franchise training and various webinars or training events
- Bachelor’s Degree in industry field is preferred, Associates degree acceptable
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- Franchise industry experience a plus
- Advanced professional knowledge of construction design and layout is mandatory
- Must have the ability to take responsibility for assigned projects, meet project deadlines, and to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of the Design and Construction team, with a flexible and dynamic approach to individual projects
- Ability to accurately follow design standards and to work with the Design and Construction team on general floor plan layouts, graphic and signage layouts, and finishes
- Must have advanced understanding of construction documents with the ability to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed
- Work well under pressure within a fast paced, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
This is a full-time position.
Occasional travel may be required to visit development markets and for conferences or company events.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)