WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work directly with Property Management Team, to help facilitate smooth operations within the building
- Assist in general office tasks necessary to ensure our office is running in a smooth, efficient manner, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and BBB notices and distribute to appropriate parties
- Effectively manage and delegate projects necessary to ensure a good working environment
- Establish vendor relationships necessary to effectively run our general business needs
- Database entry, as well as ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Partner with members of the Executive Committee to coordinate schedules, appointments, local errands, pick up/order lunch, and travel bookings as needed
- Collaborate with team members on office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival
- Answer phones, direct calls to the right department; take messages, follow-up if necessary
- Manage schedule for conference rooms
- Manage and maintain bulk ordering for all corporate office supplies/kitchen supplies, etc.
- Ensure kitchens and refrigerators are always kept clean and in order
- Manage and oversee cleaning crew to ensure the building is always kept clean and tidy
- Manage copier accounts – schedule and see through any service/repair/changes, etc.
- Oversee all shipping/receiving for the office, coordinate mail flow in and out of office; collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Work with the Human Resources department on various onboarding tasks as needed
- Help Coordinate travel needs for outside guests as needed
- Help with Franchise training if needed
- An Associate’s degree or above preferred; High school diploma accepted depending on experience
- 3+ years of office administration and receptionist experience
- Experienced in clerical practices and procedures
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experienced in managing multi-line phone systems, scheduling, budgeting and accounting functions
- Must have professional and courteous behavior and appearance within this position
This position directly oversees the Receptionist role and front desk area and works in conjunction with the Senior Manager of Operations to ensure a smooth function of our reception area. This position will also oversee the requirements needed of the Facilities Manager within our Corp HQ and OTF Studios.
This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)