- Partner with the in-house creative team to concept and develop content ideas and copy that support the marketing brand calendar initiatives and ongoing business needs for new and open studios
- Co-concept and develop insightful core creative ideas that build the brand and can be deployed across multiple mediums (video, social, digital, email, mobile, POS and closed circuit channels), ensuring a consistent brand voice across internal and owned media channels
- Adhere to the Creative Production Manager’s outlined workflow, to ensure all deliverables and milestones are completed on time and within budget
- Maintain a clear understanding of legally approved terms and conditions and usage rights for any talent or music contracts that the in-house creative team may produce and publish
- Actively participate and collaborate with marketing and partner agency teams to drive brand consistency and deliver with creative excellence
- Review, develop and execute monthly content calendar in collaboration with the agency partner to drive increased engagement with existing members, fans and followers
- Help develop brand guidelines, creative toolkits and execution guides/education to drive network adoption and maintain brand consistency across all touchpoints
- Help the Creative Production Manager provide franchise creative support, reviewing and approving local franchisee partner ideas, providing creative guidance and developing or supplying content needs as necessary
- Develop best-in-class member-facing email and social media marketing content, templates and copy for network adoption/deployment
- Co-collaborate with in-house creative/design team for any retail merchandise or technology needs
- Work directly with the communications department to deploy timely network communications
- Manage the process of downloading, uploading, and exporting lists needed for our scheduled network-facing or member-facing email communications
- Spearhead international adoption of email marketing, and assist with the onboarding of each new country’s email needs
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related area required
- 5+ years of experience concepting and developing integrated content for multiple mediums with a renowned marketer, agency, production company and/or post facility
- 5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams and/or departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, able to communicate and articulate project needs and results clearly
- Ability to work with senior business minds to help achieve objectives
- Work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines. Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to develop, interpret and translate creative ideas from page to screen
This is a full-time position and is available to be worked remotely
Travel is required. Travel may consist of up to 25% of each month. You must have a valid driver’s license.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)