What You Will Do
- Focus on business performance and strategy implementation using deep dive financial analysis to understand significant drivers and key areas of opportunity
- Starting with hypotheses and content creation, test new use case strategies and interpret results at every phase of the process, implementing learnings on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Director of Revenue Management to drive larger revenue projects through consumer insights and competitive assessment trends segmented for our franchise owners
- Efficiently track data of multiple profit driving initiatives to ensure KPIs are accurate indicators for behavioral change and analytics behind pilot offers fosters constant discovery and optimization
- Work with studio operations, franchise business managers, and innovation as a cohesive unit to visualize various cross-channel user journeys across the full lifecycle to enhance member experience
- Improve marketing performance strategies that target the right person, on the right channel at the right time, capturing migration across segmentations to inform future tactics & operational excellence
- Identify and review KPIs to report on efficacy of promotional campaigns and communicate insights to key stakeholders throughout the network to increase sales
- Partner with Director of Revenue Management to build out a long-term revenue strategy for corporate partnerships and creation of exciting new programs such as the digital fitness
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, finance, or engineering
- 3+ years of experience working in analytics, performance marketing, retail, or another financial role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., business intelligence, operations, data science, marketing specialists) using agile ways of working
- Interested in developing, adapting, and implementing customer segmentation strategies, aided by statistical modeling
- Proven experience gathering and using relevant data to measure effectiveness, patterns, trend insights and transparency of root causes.
- Knowledge of leading data and communication technology tools and platforms (e.g., PowerPoint, Snowflake, PowerBI, Adobe Campaign)
- An ability to translate strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics
- Communication: working directly and frequently with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals
- Possess solid project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment)
- Ability to think creatively to support projects and initiatives with minimal direction
- Ability to act as a credible authority across engagement strategies
- Ability to build and execute successful standard processes and metrics to track both KPI results and performance strategies.
- Can balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Experience focusing on process and results metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses and performs with extraordinary speed to improve operations
This position could potentially manage a team in the future.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)