Are you a passionate, positive and detail-oriented person who promotes an upbeat, enthusiastic, high-energy environment? Then you’re probably the right person for our Orangetheory® Fitness team!
Our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. Our mission is to deliver proven fitness results for a healthier world and to be the trusted global leader of innovative heartrate-based interval training. We need talented people working together to make this happen
Our people are the lifeblood of our organization. We are a community of passionate professionals committed to More Life. Our culture is engaging, fun and dynamic, and we go All Out every day to provide a premier work environment. By creating a diverse and passionate company culture, our team members are inspired to contribute to the overall success of Orangetheory and create a healthier world. We are looking for an experienced Digital Director to translate our digital marketing efforts into a cohesive strategy while collaborating with different teams to ensure brand consistency.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will join a fast-paced work environment that supports seven markets in North America. You will contribute to member communications across multiple channels while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with the company's goals. In addition to core responsibilities, team members must maintain an “all hands-on deck” spirit regarding campaigns, support and responsibilities. All team members are encouraged to promote a positive brand of health and wellness. The role requires advanced digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing trends.
As a critical member our marketing team, you will contribute directly to the success of the marketing department by assisting in lead-gen acquisition, engagement, and retention across all digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have content marketing, social media, email marketing, mobile, paid media, SEO, budget management, and data analysis expertise and is passionate about fitness, can collaborate and communicate across multiple teams and understands membership-based needs and opportunities
- Design and execute company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to meet or exceed acquisition and retention goals
- Set specific digital KPI objectives and compile digital campaign tracking and reporting (SEO, Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for KPIs such as engagement, conversions and ROI
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs
- Execute organic social media campaigns and manage event coverage and community engagement across platforms
- Partner with customer support to manage social media response
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to execute content marketing and SEO campaigns
- Analyze all digital marketing metrics and report campaign results to leadership team
- Execute email marketing and push notification campaigns
- Assist marketing director in managing paid media budget and strategy
- Optimize media mix based on data insights and performance metrics
- Coordinate with the marketing team on strategizing and building event presence
- Generate innovative ideas to increase leads
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to implement a comprehensive outreach strategy. Support team in driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the brand.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 5 years of Direct-to-consumer marketing and or content marketing experience.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies.
- Social Media Tracking & Performance: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Analytics & Reporting: 3 years (Required)
- Ability to communicate effectively to leadership team
- Ability to work independently; passionate about winning and results oriented
- Strong ability to collaborate across multiple functions
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and past achievements applying a customer mindset to shape communications
- An authentic passion for Community-building and a strong belief that Community is key to driving long term business success
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Skilled with Hootsuite and mailchimp or similar software
- Proficiency within paid social platforms
- Proficiency with digital ads tracking tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and salesforce
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)